This is what you need before working with pelcro-react-js.
- Have a configured site on Pelcro platform.
- Add Pelcro JS SDK to your site pages.
window.Pelcro.environment.ui = " "as you'll be using your react app as the UI.
Elements are completely customizable. You can customize Elements to match the look and feel of your site.
This example is the quickest way to integrate elements UI into your website, using our default modals.
- Last 8 Android Chrome versions
- Last 8 desktop Chrome versions
- Last 2 iOS Safari versions
- Last 2 iOS Chrome versions
- Latest desktop Safari version
- Latest desktop Edge version
- Latest Samsung mobile version
This does not mean that the elements won't function properly on other modern browsers, it means that the user might not get the best possible experience.
If you find issues with the documentation or have suggestions on how to improve the documentation or the project in general, please file an issue for us.